GameEx - GameEx Theme Editor
GameEx Theme Editor
The GameEx Theme Editor is my contribution to the development of the GameEx
Front End by Tom Speirs.
- Fixed colour bug
- Fixed save on exit
- Info object changed to "Menu"
- "Display Emulator Menus" option added
- "Rotate 90 Degrees" option added
- Emulator directories moved to each V2 Theme dir. Added both a GameEx.ini check
and theme directory check
- DisplayTitle changed to "DisplayTitleText"
- "Display Emulator Menus" hide's menu object for emulator layouts
- Fixed launch.wav support
- Added PlayAttractExitSound option = wav playback
- Changed internal options structure. It should be a lot easier to add new
options in the future now.
- Added three new options: DisplayTitle, CustomEmulatorLayouts and
- Added support for Launch.wav
- Added folder scanning for Logo's
- Added brightness control to Adjust Color option. Handy for making images
with black slightly brighter so the black doesn't become transparent.
- Also fixed Adjust Color which I broke in v1.1
- Added loader graphics (pleasewait.png, pleasewaitbar.png)
- Info / Image now separated to Info and Image
- Selector bar outline optional
- Rotate, Align, Size and move objects
- Adjust Hue/Saturation of objects
- Copy/Paste between objects in the theme editor and other applications
- Edit objects in your favourite editor and load them back into the theme editor
- Zoom in/out
- Import MameWah layouts for any emulator
- Selector Bar editor
- Video preview/change
- Audio preview/change
- Edit layouts for each emulator
- Control Panel Editor